From Helderberg Hilltowns of Albany County, NY
Each Hilltown has specific web sites related to it:
- Altamont Enterprise - online copies of the Altamont Enterprise since 1884
- Rensselaerwyck Manor Papers in the NYS Library, Albany.
Albany Hilltown Companion sites
- Helderberg Hilltowns - a blog to keep people up to date on the latest activities and postings on this site. It is an alternative for folks who do not want to join Facebook.
- Albany County Hilltowns - A Facebook group is for folks interested in:
- - History of the hill towns of Albany County and the people who lived there.
- - Historic building preservation in the hamlets and countryside of the hill towns.
- - Preservation of the farmland and scenic beauty.
- - Promoting farms and farm activities.is a place for discussions this site and to keep informed of new developments on this site.
You don't have to be a member of FaceBook to visit the site and see what is happening. It is safe to visit.
- Head for the Hills - the Helderberg Hilltowns - a Facebook group dedicated to encouraging folks to visit the four Albany hill towns. You don't have to be a member of FaceBook to visit the site and see where we are headed.
- www.Hilltowns.org - web site maintained by the Helderberg Hilltown Association. It contains information about Hilltown farmers, artisans, businesses, and recreation.