Wolford Family Burying Ground
Wolford Family Burying Ground. Copied September 25th, 1937.
Knox-Gallupville Road 1? miles from Knox. Begin on your left in field on Wolford farm.
Transcription of stones
- Col. Asa Abbott, died July 29, 1826 aged 67 years. DAR Mohawk Rev.
- Ira Abbott, died April 11, 1830 aged 38 years
- Maria E., eldest daughter of the late Ira Abbott, died June 15, 1831 aged 12 years
- Little Henry Wolford - no dates
- Henry D. Wolford, died February 22, 1856 aged 57 years, 7 months and 4 days
- Catharine Becker, wife, died May 22, 1830 aged 35 years
- John Wolford, Jr. died January 11, 1848 aged 61 years, 8 months and 1 day
- Lovina, wife of Isiah Hanes, died August 1, 1840 aged 61 years
From the records of early burial places on the farms in the town of Knox, N.Y. Compiled by WILLIAM A. BRINKMAN, HISTORIAN, Town of Guilderland, Altamont NY RD1, 1940.