Rensselaerville District School No. 21

From Albany Hilltowns
Jump to: navigation, search

Location

The Rensselaerville District School No. 21 was located on Lot 16. The land was deeded to the school on July 8, 1861 by Rebecca Lampman (1/8 acre). It was known as the "Three Mile Center" school district. Building was later made into a residence.[1].

Known Teachers

Sources

  1. People Made It Happen Here, History of the Town of Rensselaerville ca. 1788-1950, Published 1977