Rensselaerville District School No. 20
The Rensselaerville District School No. 20 was located on Lot 289 on Gifford Hollow Rd. It was known as "Frink College" A M. Frink lived on the road on the 1866 Beers Map, and it is believed that is how this school got it's name. Still active in 1905..
Teachers known to have taught at this school were: Mrs. Nellie Lasher, and Emma Frank from 1913-1915. Ms. Frank belived she is the last teacher there.