Rensselaerville District School No. 12
The Rensselaerville District School No. 12 was known as the "Roney District" and located in Preston Hollow on Teeter Hill off Kenyon Rd. This school also was known as the "Miller District". The 1854 Map shows several Miller names in the area. The school consolidated in 1954, contracting with Middleburgh Central School..
Teachers known to have taught at this school were: Edna Mackey, Grace Goff, Mrs. Fancher, Osee Mulbury, Irving Gates, Gertrude Lewis, Linda Pemberton, Manley J. Boughton, Walter Craw, Orra Mallory, Ambrose Craw, Mabel Rivenburg, Anna Wheeler, Oseita Altomare, Elisie Koch, Augire Talericoad and a Miss Maron.
- People Made It Happen Here, History of the Town of Rensselaerville ca. 1788-1950, Published 1977