Rensselaerville District School No. 06
The Rensselaerville District School No. 6 was located on Lot 243 on Hauverville Rd (Delaware Turnpike). In 1854 It was shown in Williamsburg, and in 1866 in Connorsville. A 1916 State Record shows District #21 was consolidated with #6 becoming #6. On The 1866 Map this is numbered #1 though, not #21. It is no longer standing..
- People Made It Happen Here, History of the Town of Rensselaerville ca. 1788-1950, Published 1977