From Albany Hilltowns
Cemeteries and family burial grounds in the Town of Rensselaerville.
- Boardman Cemetery
- Cheese Hill Road - near farm of Hillicoss - Tax Map #147-1-10
- Episcopal Church Cemetery - in hamlet of Rensselaerville, on old Albany Hill Rd
- Hagadorn Cemetery - South of Rt 357, west of Ten Mile Creek on land of Gene Kellam
- Medusa Cemetery - near where Rt 403 meets Rt 351
- Potter Hollow Cemetery - near Church on Scott Patent Rd. out of hamlet of Potter Hollow
- Preston Hollow Cemetery - near Baptist Church in hamlet of Preston Hollow on Rt 145
- Quaker Cemetery
- Rensselaerville Cemetery - in hamlet of Rensselaerville, on Methodist Hill Rd
- Roney Road - at right angle in Roney Rd in field on right of a long abandoned road that went up to Travis Rd.
- Shafer-Miller Burying Ground
- Shaw Burying Ground - Schnible Farm, Fleming Rd., Rensselaerville, Albany Co., New York. Possible this cemetery sits on top of a hill behind a very old rock wall. On the left side just a few feet up the road is possibly the home of the owner of the farm land surrounding the Shaw Burying Ground. The home is a two story colonial style wood sided home which possibly dates before 1800. Further research with local historians will be necessary to locate the Shaw Burying Ground.
- Snyder Cemetery - East of Ten Mile Creek on land of Eveleen Olson
At Albany County Hall of Records, Book 20 (on aperture cards in vault)
- The basic source was an inventory compiled by the late Larry Jackson that listed 13 cemeteries and family burial grounds in Rensselaerville.