Old School Baptist Church
The Old School Baptist church was the first meeting house of the Baptist Church of Rensselaerville, at the time called Rensselaerville and Berne Baptist Church built circa 1796. It was used until 1836 when a new church was built. In 1898, tt was sold to Wallace Peasley for $100. He then tore it down and then built a wagon house on his farm with the lumber..
- People Made It Happen Here, History of the Town of Rensselaerville ca. 1788-1950, Published 1977