Northwest of the hamlet of Berne
What is now the hamlet of Berne is in the lower right where it says "Jacob Weid..."(Jacob Weidman)" The double line with many bends is the Foxenkill. The faint line like this ===== running east west near the bottom is the wagon road that is now Helderberg Trail. To the west of Weidman's house is his grist mill and a sawmill
- Lot 594 Johannes Ecker just to left of bottom center. This is the intersection of current day Switzkill Road and Canaday Hill Road.
- Lot 579 Jacob Hochstrasser is the south side of Helderberg Trail in the current hamlet of Berne.
- Lot 597 Johannes Fisher
- Lot 610 Johan Jost Dietz Farm
- Lot 611 Peter Angle Farm
- Lot 613 Hendrick Ball
- Lot 618 Jacob Weidman b. 1720 in the lower right is in the hamlet of Berne where the NYS Historical Marker says was the home of Peter Weidman. Beside the Berne Falls on the Foxenkill is Weidman's Sawmill then below that is Weidman's Grist Mill.
- Lot 626 Jacob ????
- Lot 629 Jacob Shultes Farm in Knox
- Lot 630 in Knox is vacant.
- Lot 664 Jacob Post in Knox
- Lot 665 Hendrick Kniskern in Knox