The Stone Post Farm: 1401 Bradt Hollow Rd. Lot 592
While it is called Stone Post Farm because of a stone post that graced the front yard, it could have been named the Post farm after the Post family who homesteaded it.
- < 1787 Jacob Post squatted on the land on Bradt Hollow Road and a few years later constructed a mill nearby on a tributary of the Foxenkill.
- 1787 survey map shows no one leasing lot 592.
- The farm was passed down in the Post family until into the 20th Century.
- Current Owners: Carl and Kathleen Wall