From Albany Hilltowns
For the location of this lot click on 1787 map of Berne.
161 acre square lot. This is a good lot, is watered by a small brook. Beech, Maple, Hemlock and Basswood timber.
- 1787 - Jurry Sibel has built a house and made improvements in this lot.
- 1787 map of Berne shows a house and a couple of cultivated fields. There is no name, which usually means there is no lease.
- 1793 - Matthew Conklin leased this lot.
- 1854 – map of Berne shows 
- 1866 – map of Berne shows 
- 1856 - Andrew Onderdonk leased this lot.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Survey notes ca. 1787
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Van Rensselaer lease records summary of Van Rensselaer Manor records at the NYS Archives
- ↑ 1854 map of Berne
- ↑ 1866 Beers map of Berne
Lot ; Survey book of Van Rensselaer lots, ca. 1787