From Albany Hilltowns
For the location of this lot click on 1787 map of Berne.
- 1787 – Wm. Cockburn survey map shows this as an approximately 160 ac. vacant lot on West Mountain.
- 1797 - Solomon Lockwood & Charles Brown leased this lot.
- 1824 - L Sherman & J Smith leased this lot.
- 1852 - Abigail Sherman & Ezra Bouton leased this lot.
- 1854 - A. Sherman 
- 1866 - A. Sherman 
- 1920 - John Pelepzuck - born ca. 1878 in what is now Poland. Immigrated in 1914 and purchased the house on Lot 400 about 1920.
- say 1940 - Land was purchased by the Land Redevelopment Agency. Now part of Partridge Run NYS Wildlife Management Area. House is gone but cellar remains.