From Albany Hilltowns
- 1787 – Wm. Cockburn survey map shows this as a ac. lot
- 1837 - David Bouton / Boughton (1775-1853) son of Shubel leasing part of this lot just north of the Rensselaerville Town line. The Bouton family moved from CT to Berne about the turn of the Century. David was a Quaker and was a trustee for the Rensselaerville Federal Library in 1835. A D. Boughton was shown living on there in Sept. 1854, although David died Dec. 1853.
- 1837 - William Banager leasing the west part of this lot just north of the Rensselaerville Town line.
- - Peter Delamater (ca. 1814-1888) son of Abraham leased prbably half of this 160 acre lot on Wood Road on the Rensselaerville line.
- - Ira Gale leased part of this lot on Wood Road. He was aged 30-40 in the 1840 Berne Census.
- 1854 map of Berne shows a Frisbee lived on Boys Camp Road opposite James Frisbee on Lot 375.
- 1866 Beers map of Berne:
- - Addison Peasly (1834-1909) s/o Orson lived on Peasly Road.
- - Sylvester Dumond (ca. 1830- ) lived on Peasly Road.