From Albany Hilltowns
- 1787 – Wm. Cockburn survey map shows this as a ac. lot
- 1793 - Samuel Taylor was the pioneer settler on this lot just north of the Rensselaerville Town line. The only Taylor on the 1790 census was Edward Taylor, and what their relationship, if any, remains to be determined.
- 1852 - James Congdon Frisbee (1809-1886) son of Thomas Frisbee. James' grandfather Benjamin Frisbee was from CT and settled in Rensselarville.
- 1854 map of Berne shows J. Frisbee living on what is now named Boys Camp Road.
- 1866 Beers map of Berne does not show a house.
- 1866 Living on Peasly Road is Henry Bell (ca. 1807- ) from Greene County.
- 1866 Living on Peasly Road is Eli Hall (ca. 1833- ), a single farmer. Living with him is his spinster sister Sarah, and his widowed mother Polly from CT, mother of eight.