Lamb's Corners is located in the extreme southwest of Westerlo.
Lamb's Corners early residents were the Lamb's, St. John's and Ingalls families who established prosperous farms there before 1800. Stores, a blacksmith shop, a barrel factory and even a photographic studio cluttered the area generations ago. In 1976, only remains of a Methodist Church, Olin Chapel, built in 1853 were left as well as a few homes and descendants of the pioneers.
- blacksmith shop
- barrel factory
- photographic studio
- "Town of Westerlo Then and Now, Bicentennial Booklet, 1976