Knox Volunteer Fire Department

From Albany Hilltowns
Jump to: navigation, search
Knox Fire Department

In May 1950 the one room school house of Knox School District No. 6 was purchased by the Knox Volunteer Fire Department for one dollar. Remodeling labor was done by members of the department, and funds came from loans made by private citizens who waived any interest charges.


Buildings

The old Knox School District No. 2 building was bought by the Knox Volunteer Fire Department and converted in 1966.

Knox Fire Trucks

Images from the collection of the Knox Fire Department