Armstrong, Henry (B. Abt. 1774)
From Albany Hilltowns
(Redirected from Henry Armstrong (B. Abt. 1774))
Henry Armstrong was born ca 1774, to John Armstrong (b. 1736, d. 1814) and Johanna __________.
Marriage & Children
- Chauncey Armstrong (m. 11/30/1835 to Emaly Mann at Murray, Orleans Co., N.Y.; they lived in Ohio)
- Polly/Phoebe Armstrong (b. 9/11/1811, d. 1907, m. Henry Sperbeck. They lived in Lacross, Wisconsin.)
- Johanna Armstrong (m. Asa Mann, and lived in Ohio)
- James Armstrong (b. 1/23/1802, d. 3/21/1881.
- m. 1) Jane Moore (6/29/1804 - 7/2/1846)
- m. 2) Susan Flynn (8/3/1814 - 3/12/1892)
- Matilda Armstong (m. ______ Brown and lived in Michigan)
- Catharine Armstrong (m. Thomas/James Blaine, lived in Michigan)
- Robert Armstrong (m. Mary Dockerty, lived at Orleans Co., N.Y.)
- John Armstrong (b. 1/9/1813 in Berne, d. 8/1861 in Orleans Co., N.Y.)
Henry died in Knox between 1840 - 1850.