Heart of the Pine

From Albany Hilltowns
Jump to: navigation, search

Heart of The Pine was a studio and shop owned by Jeffrey DeGeyter, who created early american reproductions, on Siebert Rd just south of Medusa. The woodworking shop went full time in 1975.[1].

Sources

  1. People Made It Happen Here, History of the Town of Rensselaerville ca. 1788-1950, Published 1977