Frink College was another name for the Rensselaerville District School No. 20 on Lot 289 on Gifford Hollow Rd. The name was likely given due to an A M. Frink living on the road at the time the school was open. The school was active in 1905..
Teachers known to have taught at this school were: Mrs. Nellie Lasher, and Emma Frank from 1913-1915. Ms. Frank belived she is the last teacher there.
- People Made It Happen Here, History of the Town of Rensselaerville ca. 1788-1950, Published 1977