The Elsass Cemetery is in the town of Knox at the corner of Pleasant Valley, Witter Road and Route 156.
There are about a dozen people buried there. The cemetery has been abandoned and is overgrown. A Boy Scout is planning to clean up that cemetery as a Eagle Scout project.
The name was a corruption of Alsace.
- Catherine Mary Elsass d. 18 Aug 1858 age 25
- Elizabeth Elsass d. 10 May 1860 age 45, wife of Michael Elsass
- Carrie Elsass d. 13 Dec 1866 age 2, daughter of J.H. & H.E. Elsass
- Catharine Elsass d. 5 May 1868 age 2, daughter of J.H. & H.E. Elsass
- Frank Elmer Elsass d. 20 Feb 1876 age 1, son of Eli & Lucinda Elsass
- Helen E. Elsass d. 6 Feb 1886 age 34, wife of J.H. Elsass
- Michael Elsass d. 1 Sep 1891 age 86
- Eli Elsass b. 1841, d. 1896 age 55
- Jacob H. Elsass b. 17 Oct 1838, d. 13 Apr 1914, age 75
- Foster Scrafford b. 1844, d. 1920 age 76 wife of Eli Elsass