Is a hamlet in the northeast part of the town on Route 146. It appears that this hamlet was centered on Township Road (Route 146) between Witter Road and Street Road.
- Methodist Church of Township
- Lee's Church
- Baptist Church of Knox- Looking for information. The lands of the Baptist Church were in the (what is now) 1400 area of Township Road.
Hotels, Inns, Taverns, and Resorts
Sawmills and Feedmills
This section is for scenic photos and post cards of the hamlet. Photos of people and families should be posted on biography or family pages.