From Albany Hilltowns
- 1850's this store was owned by Hiram Willsey (1823 -1863)
- 1863 - following the death of H. Willsy the store and stock were bought by Isaac B. Deitz and his son, Charles E. Deitz who had been a clerk in the store for the preceding 6 years. They continued the business under the name of Deitz & Son.
- 1873 Charles purchased his father's interest and has continued the business. According to Our Heritage sold an unbelievable variety of merchandise.
- 1940s and 50s this was the Berne Post Office.
- 21C. - it is a private home.
2009, Real estate ad photo by Zenie Gladieux, Weichert Realtors