Conkling Hall

From Albany Hilltowns
Jump to: navigation, search
Conklinghall.jpg

Conkling Hall, a place for meetings and cultural events since 1905, continues as a central community meeting place today. Built in 1839 as the Rensselaerville Methodist Church, the building was bought by Francis Conkling Huyck early in the 20th century and converted into a community meeting place. Community events, from plays and concerts to meetings of local organizations, are hosted in the Hall.