Cole Hill

From Albany Hilltowns
Revision as of 09:10, 6 September 2010 by Halned (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Cole Hill was named for Teunis T. Cole who owned part of Lot 523 part of which is at the bottom of Cole Hill and part of which is at the top. He sold his part to Minard Cole on 27 Feb. 1827