Chesterville Hotel

From Albany Hilltowns
Jump to: navigation, search
Latham House(Chesterville Hotel)

The three story Chesterville Hotel was located in Westerlo it was sold in 1876 to Henry C. Latham and renamed Latham House. Henry C. Latham owned the hotel from 1876-1884. It was destroyed by fire in the 1890's.[1]

Sources

  1. "Town of Westerlo Then and Now, Bicentennial Booklet, 1976