Catalpa House

From Albany Hilltowns
Jump to: navigation, search

The Catalpa House in the hamlet of Rensselaerville was known by this name from 1922-1972. It was owned and operated by Edith Lounsbury until her death in 1972. It was formerly the Frisbee House and erected in 1790-91.[1].

Sources

  1. People Made It Happen Here, History of the Town of Rensselaerville ca. 1788-1950, Published 1977