Berne Volunteer Fire Company

From Albany Hilltowns
Jump to: navigation, search
First Fire House

The Berne Volunteer Fire Company was organized in 1929. The first fire house was in what had been built as the law office of Edward Vincent Filkins, Esq.[1]

The Berne Volunteer Fire Company is part of the Berne Fire District

External link

http://www.firedepartments.net/NewYork/Berne/BerneVolunteerFireCompany.html

Footnote

  1. The building next became the Select School in 1882, and was the Post Office in the 1920's