Armstrong, John (B. 1813)
Marriage & Children
John was married by Rev. William Brown on January 17, 1833, at Knox to Susan Flynn (b. 08/03/1814 Knox d. 03/12/1892), a daughter of John Flynn and Mary Eberts. After John's death, she married his brother James Armstrong, whose property adjoined hers.
John and Susan had the following children:
- Emily Armstrong (died single)
- Charles Armstrong (8/17/1836 - 7/17/1906)
- Catherine Armstrong (1838 - 1918)
- Almira Armstrong (b. 1840)
- George W. Armstrong (1842 - 1922, m. Martha Ketchum. George was a Civil War vet.)
- Clark Armstrong (1845 - 1923)
- Helen J. Armstrong (died single)
- Ida Armstrong (1852 - 1909, m. Mr. Garrett)
- John Henry Armstrong (b. 1850, lived at the Masonic Home)
John died in August 1861 in Orleans Co., N.Y..